At D.W.Clark & Sons Ltd we offer contract distribution and the supply of customer-liveried vehicles to support your distribution needs. We can supply vehicles of all sizes and customer-focused, CPC qualified drivers.
We have a focused team who will work with you the customer to analyse your distribution profile and vehicle specification needs and can agree an appropriate length of contract. With our evolving technology and decades of experience we can even evaluate your current routes to ensure you are getting the best possible vehicle efficiency and productivity.
Be Seen with Branding
- Improved brand awareness - liveried vehicles and uniformed drivers increase brand visibility on the road and at your customers' delivery points.
- Improved perception of quality and professionalism – supported by a up to date and well-maintained fleet.
- Improved environmental credibility – vehicles conform to the latest EURO and LEZ requirements.
- Forward-facing cameras - for evaluation and coaching of driver standards and for use in incident investigation.
- GPS tracking devices - for accurate routing and communication of estimated time of arrival.
- Digital Signature Capture - means timestamps are applied to deliveries and allows electronic POD's to be produced.
- Driver de-brief technology - to monitor vehicle usage and drivers' lean-driving and defensive techniques which means more efficient use of fuel and safer freight while in transit.
- Digital tachographs - for quicker and more accurate analysis to support compliance with The Vehicle Licencing Authority.
- FORS Certificated - this ensures vehicles are compliant with the latest safety initiatives and have full access to all sites across the UK and London.
- Vehicles reside at the customer premises by extension of our Transport's O-Licence which means you have equal access to their use as you would if owned outright.
- No need for your management team to be CPC qualified.
- Scheduled maintenance vehicles are managed and services every 6 weeks to ensure smooth and problem free motoring.